May 14, 2013

TRAILER: MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.

IN TWEET: THE FULL PROMO REEL FOR THE NEW SERIES “MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.” COMING TO ABC THIS FALL.

In advance of tomorrow’s full CLIPPED/SE dedicated to the new Fall series on ABC, here’s the extended trailer for what is already the most anticipated series of the 2013/14 season: MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. It’s got all of the signature Joss Whedon touches and big-screen quality production values. Funny, action-packed and Couslon-centric. Right now, it looks like must see stuff. Enjoy!

NOTE: YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO VIEW THIS VIDEO FROM ANY DESKTOP OR LAPTOP BROWSER. SOME MOBILE BROWSERS, HOWEVER, DO NOT SUPPORT VIDEO PLUG-INS. IF THAT IS THE CASE, CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO THE VIDEO AND OPEN IN YOUR YOU TUBE APP.

The cast of MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. CLICK to visit the official show site. CLICK to visit the official MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. show site.